Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dating Advice and Doctor needed

I am working with this girl who is okay. I think i like her. Currently, me and her are making fun each other but not intetnionaly. An example of how i do it is by calling her retarded but i don't really mean and i noe she does not take it personally. I also try to help in any way i can with her work. I want to ask her for dinner before we go off to college. Our job ends in a week. HOw can i do this?? any tips and advice. I think i really like this girl. Can you be more detailed. I want to make it romantic and touch her heart at the same time


Dating Advice and Doctor needed
get one rose and tie a note on it saying '; i have really grown to like you... you such a great person because... when i see you i.... can i take you out sometime. if you think your co workers would find the note and rose put the note in a sealed envelope but still attach it to the rose. And when she says yes! make sure you have a day/ night planned... make plans right then and there! Also you could sign it ';the retard'; that would be funny and really sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment