Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some dating advice. I don't know what to do.?

I really like this girl at my school. We've been friends for a long time and I can talk to her about anything. I really want to ask her out but I'm not sure if she feels the same way about me that I feel about her. How should I go about this situation? And if I do ask her out how should I do it?I need some dating advice. I don't know what to do.?
Are you a man? If your answer is yes then go out there and tell that girl what are your feelings and thoughts. You will get only 2 answers either yes or no but whatever the reply is at least you will know that you tried your best. go to her and say you have something to tell in private and after that may god be with you.I need some dating advice. I don't know what to do.?
just casually ask her if she wants to hang out sometime. judge her reaction if shes keen, then take it from there if she seems to avoid the question youll get the idea she not into you.
If you ask her out and she's not into you it could severely affect your friendship. If you guys have a mutual friend that you trust you could ask that person if it's advisable to try and ask her out, but if that person says no I would suggest you back off. If you can gain a loving girlfriend through the ordeal that will be wonderful, but if you lose a good friend it would be devastating for everybody. I had a really good friend who drunkenly emailed me about his unbridled affections towards me and even though I still care about him and wish I could hang out with him, it's far too awkward now that I know the truth. It sucks, but it's just the way girls operate.

No comments:

Post a Comment