Friday, April 30, 2010

Dating advice in need for a teen like me?

theres this girl that i like but she is two years younger than me. we both go to the same high school in florida. she is more a sort of a shy girl toward others but outgoing also. i like her persona. i like her but i don't know if she likes me. i'm afraid to ask because i don't know how she would react to it. she somewhat weird but i can handle it. i would like to know what signs should i look that she does that means that she likes me too.Dating advice in need for a teen like me?
does she smile and laugh at everything funny you do? does she smile and look at you often, or do you catch her doing it?? does she twirl her hair and stand close to you or hit you playfully????? there ya go.Dating advice in need for a teen like me?
ok well does she hang out w/ u ?does she smile alot when your around ?does she leave her friends just to be w/ u ?oh and ask her out and another thing just be like hey want to play truth or dare and ask her do u like anyone and who is it

No comments:

Post a Comment