Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need dating advice quick, for my friend?

i take taekwon do (im 12) and theres my friend in my class and another guy, the guy's name is lyndon and my friends name is lizzie, shes twelve and hes 14, they used to date, but they broke up today, now my friends really sad. help!I need dating advice quick, for my friend?
hahaha shes 12 shell get over it. it may seem like the end of the world now but she will look back and laugh at herself. and its not your problem anyway, worry more about the things in your own life. but if you want to make her feel better go to see a chick flick or something have a sleepover and let her forget about it.I need dating advice quick, for my friend?
What usually works for me is having a sleepover, ordering pizza, eating ice cream from the carton, putting on chick flicks (at the moment I'd recommend Twilight) and just letting her rant and rave and scream and cry.


The sugar hangover the next morning isn't pleasant, but it's SO worth it.
awww have a sleepover fun nite just u to tell her its probly better she date someone her age anyway
You're only twelve. It's not the end of the world.
Its not your problem.
Im 12! my when friend got dumped she are sad but then we went rollerskateing and then back for a sleepover. We make each other laugh and stuff and she forget about it(:





hope i helped(:

No comments:

Post a Comment