Wednesday, April 28, 2010

NEED MORE ADVICE!!!!!!!!!! Young lover need help for first date (though I've been on many)?

Okay, if you answered my previous question, you know that I am IN LOVE with this girl and I decided to ask her out tomorrow. Well I'm 13 and have been on MANY MANY dates before, I actually feel VERY strong feelings about this girl and want to find something that will make a good impression, even though she already knows half of my life because we talk so much. WHERE TO PEOPLE?! My question summed up: wheres a good first date for two VERY fun teens?NEED MORE ADVICE!!!!!!!!!! Young lover need help for first date (though I've been on many)?
gosh.. i dont know what it is with teens these days.. at 13 i wasnt even thinking of dating.. it seems you start much earlier. im 20 btw.


as for your question, what does she like? if you know that, then take her somewhere where she would be interested in going and find an activity that wont be awkward or leave you with uncomfortable silences if both of you shy out. also i have to mention, honey, at age 13 you dont know what being in love is. this comes with time in a relationship, and getting to know that person and loving their good and bad. best of luckNEED MORE ADVICE!!!!!!!!!! Young lover need help for first date (though I've been on many)?
wherever mommy feels like driving you...
You are way too young to date. Have you even gone through puberty yet? For heaven's sake, where are your parents?
well for teens maybe a movie but dnt be doing nothin freaky there ok and y r u in answers
PROBLABLY THE MOVIES OR A PIZZA PLACE EVEN SOMEWERE U GUYS WILL FEEL COMFORTABLE REMEMBER UR STILL YOUNG HAVE A BLAST!!!!!
Bowling and a Movie. Get your energy out with bowling maybe ';help'; her and then cuddle up at a movie.
For talking you should go to the beach. It's romantic, beautiful and peaceful. For some fun take her to an amusement park or something. It depends on what kind of activities you like. Good luck : D Hope I could help :DD
okay well when i was 12 i had my first date at the movies which was fun but the kid wouldnt talk to me at all which made it the worst haha





basicly whatever you do dont be nervous and shy and junk

No comments:

Post a Comment