Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a date in 2 hours and I need advice ASAP?

I am going out with a guy for sushi in about 2 hours. I love sushi but am not the most coordinated with the chopsticks. It is usually a laughing point with me and my friends however, should I forewarn this guy that I am pretty awkward with chopsticks or let him figure it out and possibly be a little embarrassed?? Do you think he will even care? Please help me.I have a date in 2 hours and I need advice ASAP?
don't worry about it...if you start getting really nervous about it then sure... say it in a funny/joking way..''by the way, im terrible with chopsticks!';.... a nice guy will see the funny side :)





hope ya have fun! :)...I have a date in 2 hours and I need advice ASAP?
If he's a decent guy he's not going to freak on you about your coordination with choptsticks.


Goofy moments like this sometimes works great to clear the air. I remember one date we went to eat at his house and we ate spaghetti. Well, of course I'm goofy and I get caught in a moment when I'm trying desperately to get the noddle in my mouth. I look up and he's staring but then he smiles and starts laughing a sincere laugh - not a mocking laugh. I was no longer nervous and we had a great evening from then on.


So yeah you might can hint that your a little goofy when it comes to chopsticks and he might let you know then and there that he's not the best chopstick handler or he'll promise to help you out.


Don't worry.
I doubt he will care. If you have too much trouble, just stab the sushi with a chopstick and eat it (but pretend like everyone eats sushi that way). If you think it'll bother him or you too much, you can always request a fork.
I doubt he will care but if you feel like he might just make a joke about it. lighten it up a little. something like ';So i basically suck at the whole chop sticks thing so don't laugh. haha...'; and if all else fails eat them with your hands. you guys can bond over your lack of chop stick skill.:P
Well


I think you should just say


';Haha, oh Im not very handy with chopsticks, you might have to help me';


And then, the guy will help you, and you two will be laughing about it!


Hope i helped x
i doubt he'll care, just tell him jokingly ' why would you take me to a sushi place ha i really dont know how to use chopsticks!' he'll probably have a good laugh.


he probaby doesnt even know how to use them either.
just tell him. um im not exactly an expert at chopsticks, can you show me so i can be better? don't try and look like you know what you're doing when you really don't it'll just make you look worse. he won't mind :) he'll probably think its cute
he probably won't care, he'll probably find it a little funny. you might want to warn him just in case anything ends up flying at him, and maybe ask him if he can teach you to use them correctly.
i dont think he'll care, just look pretty and make good conversation. As long as the sushi doesnt literally go flying, its nothing to be embarresed about. Have a nice date!
You should be fine I don't think that he would care if you don't know how to use chopsticks that well just enjoy yourself..........
just let him know and just laugh about it. you guys can make fun of eachother in a friendly way..itll make things feel a little more comfortable.
Be natural. Maybe it can be an ice breaker to let him show you how to use them.
fess up and maybe even ask for the ';kiddie chop sticks'; -they work great or ask him to teach you - Have fun on your date!
Don't pick you nose and eat the boogers...trust me-i know what im talkin' about!
lol, :) just enjoy the moment and be yourself!
Pretend that you do not know how and have him teach you how to = D
lol just laugh about it %26amp; tell him...

No comments:

Post a Comment