Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Going on a date with a supervisor I work with? Advice?

So I had a meeting with a woman who supervises a different department. When i first saw her, I noticed she was very beautiful. Probably mid thirties with blonde hair in a business suit. I am 23 years old.





Her black leather boots and matching leather glove immediatly caught my attention as I appears like she had just gotten back from lunch. We talked for about 30 minutes about work related stuff, and she was flirting with me towards the end! Embarrasingly, my ';member'; got rock solid, and I had to strain just to control myself. She ended it by saying ';Hopefully we cross paths soon.'; What should I do?Going on a date with a supervisor I work with? Advice?
DONT! It is a conflict of interest and could get one or both of you fired.Going on a date with a supervisor I work with? Advice?
Depends on the policy of your office/school wherever you know her from. If she doesn't have anything to do with your department then there shouldn't be any concerns about asking her out. It's only if she has hiring/firing/marking responsibilities in your department that could make things difficult. Consult a supervisor you trust in your department for advice.
I wouldn't. It could lead to trouble later.

No comments:

Post a Comment