Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need dating advice please?

I have never have dated before, and I have recently got to know an amazing guy, whom I have completely fallen for. He and I enjoy the same music, have the same morals, and the same type of humor. Unfortunately, another girl in our class, whom I also just met and is very nice, likes him too. It is hard to tell if he like either one of us, or not. At my previous school I was known for lying, and I have spread a few lies around this year, but this guy makes me not feel the instant urge to lie around him, to him , or at all.I need dating advice please?
Just being yourself is the key to living life happpily. Hang out with him more, make the move, be bold, ask him out to chill, see what he says. If he does, then clearly he's interested in you and things can happen. or just be honest with him. Tell him you like him. What have you got to lose? You sound very young, and there is plenty of time, and guys out there.I need dating advice please?
Ask him if he likes you, who cares about the other girl.
just ask him


how he feels about


you before that other chick


makes the move first!








all is fair in love and war :)

No comments:

Post a Comment