Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys, I need advice on what to wear on a first date? (No perverted remarks please!)?

I'm 33 but look much younger and I'm not trying to flatter myself! I have fairly long blond hair, blue eyes, and a thin frame. I'm 5'8 and like I said, fairly thin but have large breasts for my size. Would a miniskirt with black hose and a slighty low cut top look too sleazy? Do guys like girls that wear jeans with heels? Also, should I wear my hair straight or curly? One more thing, I'm breaking out like crazy but don't guys hate it if you just try to cover blemishes up with gobs of make-up? I mean I'm preety and the guy doesn't have great skin himself, so he shouldn't care, right? What color lipstick and nailpolish do you like? RED, PINK, or NATURAL? For your first time, do you like thongs or like cute boy short panties and BLACK, PINK, RED, or WHITE bra and panties?Guys, I need advice on what to wear on a first date? (No perverted remarks please!)?
Too many girls dress like 'hookers' now and it's getting a little old. Dress classy...it wows them everytime.Guys, I need advice on what to wear on a first date? (No perverted remarks please!)?
jeans and heals are good curly hair nice shirt not a ton of cleavage black panties and bra and make-up a little cover up and fingers pink or french tip when you do go out if the place hasn't been picked yet go some where casual and their are other things you both can make commits about in case the talking gets slow maybe a family sports restaurant/ bar it wont be to loud but loud enough so you can still burp/ fart without anyone saying wow what a pig movies aren't a good idea because you cant talk to each other and a pricey place doesn't put any on the spot
Depends where you are going.


A long black split skirt, hair straight. Just my ideas, and good luck
I think its good to find a balance between looking sexy and looking graceful; a woman can look stunning without revealing too much and looking cheap or sleazy - you could choose to show off either your breasts or legs: wear a short skirt but without a low cut top, or a low cut top with a longer skirt. I think a little bit of makeup can be nice but if a girl doesnt wear makeup it shows that she is comfortable with her appearance.





Thongs or short panties?.... mmmmmmmm i dont mind ;)
where are you going??? that will to a degree determine what you should wear --- whatever else you do its really up to you --- and what you feel like while wearing it
I like jeans with heels for sure. As for a low cut top, if your breasts are that large, they will get plenty of notice even if you don't have a low cut top. Thongs are very hott, but so are boy shorts. The mini-skirt may be a little much for a first date (can't believe I am saying that). Love the straight long blonde hair idea and don't overdo it on the blemishes, he's dating you, not someone he sees in a magazine that has hundreds of dollars of makeup covering their slight blemishes. Love black or red lingerie. Good Luck!
I think you should wear a Saran-Wrap gown.





Seriously though. Don't over dress. Just figure out what you're doing, and where you're going. Then dress like you would if you were going there with friends.





The second thing I'll warn you of is the makeup. Less is more. We tend to notice this with women. Many don't give themselves credit for natural beauty, and instead apply lots of makeup. Too much makeup makes some of them look like circus clowns or (pardon the expression) ';a $5 hooker';.





Be yourself and just go out and have fun!
I say dress comfortable and where something you feel good in...Yes heels and jeans is okay....even the mini skirt and low cut shirt would be fine...Nothing sleazy about knowing who you are and having confidence in wearing what you like...Good Luck!
Wear whatever you want. Stop over thinking it. The guy will probably be wearing jeans and a t-shirt.
i think you should weare a tight mininskirt designer bra for first date
lol that's alot of ?s. I would say no to miniskirt. Well I'm not going to pick apart your paragraph. I'd suggest some type of black dress pants with a white BARELY low cut shirt. IF you can pull off curly hair definately go fot it but not big curly, little tight wavy ones like crimp and curl barbie. Some type of strapped medium heel shoe. And if you dont want to go dress pants accompany that with a knee-high skirt if you have it, along with black stalkings. Boy shorts are definately the best... but only if you plan on letting him see them, if not go with a thong. And probablly black for them and the bra as well. Red panites are sexier but I assume you'd want to have a matching set and a black bra would be better. Hope that helps a little lol.
Send me your number and I will take you out. You can wear whatever you like. I'm sure it won't bother me just as long as you are comfortable.
Hmmmm, miniskirt with black hose and a slighty low cut top. Straight hair, red nailpolish/lipstick, and most definately the thong.........black.
Dont wear make up..





Go with something normal, dont over do it...





whatever looks nice...
Jenni, be yourself. He would not have asked you out if he was not already impressed.. Stop worrying and aim at first toward being conservative and try not to be fakey
Honestly, wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.





5' 8';, slim, etc. sounds almost like bragging.
You know what just be yourself, relax, mostly it not wht you where but how you wear it,
Relax. Wear that mini skirt and blouse with heels. Curl your hair into a sexy style. Wear red nail polish and lipstick. Dab on perfume, greet him at the door and when he sees you looking all beautiful, it will blow his damn mind!
Well I can give your my opinion...


if you want to be long term, I would go for something that doesnt make you look so available. Lower cut shirt is fine cause it will keep their mind into it...I would wear jeans (or slacks) depending on where you are going. If you wear heals make sure he is still taller than you, since you are already 5'8''. I wear thongs every day so I don't think much of them anymore...So wear what you feel most comfortable in...if you plan on showing him wear something more sexy underneath!
well what is he like if classey wear somthing classey ru following me
Why are you asking us guys what you should wear and then telling us what not to say? We are pervs and don't care what you wear as long as it's not a clown suit and has easy access. Don't you get that?





Why are women so F/n complicated...???...Gawd!!! Just put on some clothes and go!!!
1. yes miniskirt if you are going somewhere casual but a red dress if you are going somewhere formal.


2. no jeans and heels.


3. straight hair.


4. only eyeliner for makeup.


5. he shouldnt care.


6. red or natural lipstick and natural nails.


7. I love cute boy short panties on a girl always!


8. red or black bra and panties
How about jeans and a tee shirt
With the way you phrased this, do you honestly believe that you aren't going to get any perverted remarks ??


C'mon !
I am not a guy but I can give you my input. Miniskirt is a nono, try to be more natural, jeans and a nice blouse with V neck will do great, a big nice pair of earrings, HIGH HILLS or styletos will do!! Any underwear that you fel confortable, straight long hair, light and soft pink nails and lipstick. You don't want to give the bad impression and believe me, be more confident is a lot more important.. little make up please! and a good perfume!!!
It depends on what YOU want out of the Date? If you're wanting this to go further? Show him your best features. If it's just to kill some time? Hide everyhting that you don't want him, thinking about. Be good to yourself.
it depends what you guys are doing if you are going bowling then jeans and a t shirt, if you are going to the movies and then to a nice restaurant then dress accordingly but i like the natural look as far as the nails but on the lips put some shiny lip gloss you know what i;m talking about and as far the undies boy shorts b/cuz the give off the impression that you want him to see but not all of it ( you get what I'm saying hopefully)
I am 34 and 5'9';and just went out on a first date wth a new guy myself... I wore jeans, boots with heels and layered t's... He liked it- :-)





It really depends on where you are going. I would say that a miniskirt and a low cut top might looks sleazy if you are 33, you could probably get away with that if you were 16 - 21 years old. I dont think that guys like it when a woman dresses much younger than she really is.





I would say jeans or black dress pants, a nice top and heels woudl be fine.





Which way does your hair look best? Do NOT wear tons of make up to cover your blemishes, a light foundation, watch the powder it can look cake like and show off the dry areas around the blemishes. I prefer red nail polish or natural.





I don't think it matters at all what kind of panties you wear. It is a first date if you expect a second date with him you won't show him what kind or color panties you are wearing.
Well if you plan on putting out on the first date, I say wear the mini skirt, low top and thong. If not, be a little more conservative. Me personally, On a casual first date with someone I might really like, I would be more impressed with jeans, a button up top (with the top couple of buttons undone maybe), and moderate make up. Heels would be a perfect touch with a conservative outfit. As far as underwear, wear what makes you feel sexy. And by the way, if you have blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'8, and thin with large breasts, you'll look hot no matter what you wear.





And by the way, always go with straight hair unless it's formal. Straight hair is so sexy. Curls look like you're trying too hard.....that is unless your hair is naturally curly of course.
33 is still young, you shouldn't be worried about looking younger. I'd would have said a miniskirt and black hose with a low cut top might come off sleazy but, if you're worried about what underwear to wear on a FIRST DATE then I don't think the miniskirt or low cut top are going to matter. Sounds like you've already decided you'll be getting naked anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment