Friday, April 30, 2010

Need some advice on asking this girl for a date/number?

Basically I went to panda express and ordered from drive-thru and there was this amazing looking girl there.... she asked me my nationality and she said she thought I was cute, I simply thanked her for her comment but carried on because I was in a hurry (what a shame)





So I plan to go back in a week and I dont know her hours so I plan on going on the same day/hour. What should I say? I was thinking about some thing like, ';Hey I didn't catch your name before'; and proceed to ';I'd like to get to know you better, I was wondering if I can have your number to take you out sometime?'; any advice please. and where should I take her?Need some advice on asking this girl for a date/number?
You say, ';Hi, I'm ____. We didn't have very much time to talk the last time I was here. I was kinda hoping that we could hang out sometime, I mean, if that's okay with you.';


She'll probably give you her number then. If not, then just say, ';hey, I was wondering if I could have ur number, so I can call or you can call, or something.';


Good Luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment