Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Help dating advice because I keep pissing off my new g/f...




I just started dating my g/f and she keeps getting irritated with me. We talk a lot on the phone and texting. Everytime we talk I seem to bring up my ex-wife, and I seem to elaborate on the reason for my divorce; is this something normal and what should be expected or is it something I shouldn't do or be talking about so often. I have been divorced for 2 years and I am completely over my ex-wife and I am really falling in love with my new g/f more and more each day. I need advice on this situation and the more information the better, thx!





Baby ( I knew you would read this so this is dedicated to you with love from me!) I love you!


Help dating advice because I keep pissing off my new g/f...
its not really normal to keep bringing up an ex wife to be honest


there is nothing worse than bringing baggage into a new relationship


how would you feel if your new GF kept banging on about 1 of her ex's in particular


she is your EX wife, and for a reason


give this new girl a break and start a relationship without a third wheel in it


its been 2 years man, you are either over it, or you are not


either way, i wouldnt like it if the ex was mentioned all the timeHelp dating advice because I keep pissing off my new g/f...
Maybe she can start talking about her ex, giving details, whenever you start to talk about that forbidden subject. It is a big no no. Sometimes if I bring up the ex subject my husband will nicely say, he doesnt want to talk about it. It is the past and please do not dwell in the past, your girlfriend will be glad you stop talking about it.
Ugh there's nothing worse than seeing a guy who drones on about his ex. Just stop talking about it!! It really is that simple. If you simply can't stop doing it then re consider your feelings cause you may not be over her. Possibly counselling could help if it's to do with hard feelings, but your new girlfriend isn't a counsellor! Good luck!
i think that she should have definitely been told that you were divorced but thats it. she doesn't want to hear about your past women and why it didn't work out.
Big downer talking about an ex to a new girlfriend...so, if I were you, I'd stop yapping about the ex.
one answer, stop talking about the ex 24/7. i know this might seem hard at first, but you gotta do it. if you can't, than you have to ask yourself if you are really as over your ex-wife as you claim that you are. your current girlfriend doesn't wanna hear about your divorce, and the reasons therein. they don't matter now, it is done and final. i mean, it would be cool if you brought it up once in a blue moon (or if she asked you about it) but to bring it up constantly raises major red flags to a girl (and would to a guy too. if it were you on the other side of this, would you want her bringing up her ex-husband all the time?). make a change before it's too late, and you lose what could be a really quality relationship. if you can't make the change yourself, get some counseling to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment