Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What would you likTeenage girls help, need advice about why girls won't date me?e to ask?

ok i'm 16 and i still don't have a girlfriend and i still haven't been kissed,


i don't do drugs or drink, i hate drama, violence, racists, bully's, i'm not mean to anyone i like to stay out of trouble, i wear tight jeans and bandannas i have my bottom lipped pierced and i have long black hair that like 3 inches past my shoulders i have 3 different eye colors they change during the seasons from blue to yellow then black, i like long walks at night, i'm a vegetarian, i love animals, i'm so smart i already graduated high school, at 15, i mean is there something wrong with me, i'm not annoying i leave people alone unless they talk to me i'm a little shy but who isn't, i write songs and play the guitar, i skateboard,


i have a job and a car so like whats wrong with me?





i'm just wondering i'm sick of my friends calling me gay it's just that no girl wants me for some reason, i mean is there something wrong with me?





please be honest


and heres a pic of me


if it's because i'm ugly tell me





https://www.t-mobilepictures.com/myalbum/photos/photo06/c5/c0/f852ef7c8642__1247247328000.jpeg





https://www.t-mobilepictures.com/myalbum/photos/photo07/8b/4e/6b95136cfff6__1247247709000.jpegWhat would you likTeenage girls help, need advice about why girls won't date me?e to ask?
you sound like a really great guy, seriously. and you're not too bad looking...maybe a trim on your hair would help but i honestly don't know why girls don't talk to you. i'm sure one day you'll meet a girl who's really interested in you. i'm fifteen and haven't been kissed yet either.What would you likTeenage girls help, need advice about why girls won't date me?e to ask?
its because youre too GOOD!


girls love badboys. youre halfway there with the bandannas and the piercing.





however, if you like the good image, the reason girls dont like you is probably not because you are ugly, its more a maturity factor. intelligent, safe and mature guys dont generally have hair past their shoulders. who wants a mop for a boyfriend?





and a vegetarian. man the hell up. i kill and eat my roos, i kill and eat my goats, i kill and eat my food, and i love it. girls love me. do the math. some girls dont like the idea of killing anything, and yet, they still eat meat. most people find vegetarians and vegans strange because they are denying the foodsource we have been eating for two million years.





if you dont like that idea, just be yourself. there is a girl out there that will love a nice, vegetarian mop with an intelligence level of 'up myself', changing eye colours and strange piercings.





im sure you are not gay, and im sorry to say it, but seriously, no wonder your friends call you gay. man up! sorry man.
ur not ugly. and if u have a good personality some girl will like u. but i would def get a hair cut. im a girl and i personally dont like it, no offense. but thats just my opinion.
To be honest i'm 15 and i don't see anything wrong with you at all. actually you seem my type. maybe your not looking hard enough.





would you answer mine? i need a guys point of view.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmdeGCcwXegQcn.no.LLDGzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090729003205AAWB78K
You seem a nice guy. Well it depends really. There's a lot of girls out there that you have not seen yet. I'm a girl, I like how you don't do drugs or drink, violence, ect. And you are not ugly.


You just have to wait, when you get out in the world, you will find someone who will want to date you.

No comments:

Post a Comment