Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I need advice for when I'm on a date please........????????

I went out on a blind date with this guy the other day and when I saw him I got really nervous because he was really cute. Every time I get around a cute guy I get really shy and can鈥檛 make eye contact for very long because I鈥檓 so nervous. Anyway, I couldn鈥檛 stop doing it and he later starts telling me that I need to start making more eye contact with people and told me how important it is in the business world. I鈥檓 not typically shy around people but I can鈥檛 help it around guys I think are cute.





So, now I feel like an idiot, how I can stop doing this? It鈥檚 really annoying to me and probably to them too.





Please be nice because this is an actual problem ;)I need advice for when I'm on a date please........????????
Dont be embarrassed by this. This is actually a common problem for many people. You just need a little boost of confidence so next time tell yourself you ';own'; the room. No this does'nt mean with an air of arrogance, just confidence. You went on a blind date because you were confident not only in your looks but your personality and intellect. Being nervous is natural just dont let it ';own'; you. Even people who do make eye contact are really nervous inside so remember that too. If someone you date cant get past the shyness you have, you can already do a lot better.I need advice for when I'm on a date please........????????
Black King is right. Once you go black, you'll never go back.
You are intimidated by people who you feel are superior to you. That is a sign of an insecurity....be yourself and make sure you have a good self esteem, he will like you for yourself...Remember being cute is not necessarily everything.....I know a lot o cute girls that could not carry a coversation if their life depended on it...:)
You might have social phobia,i'm the same way and worry about embarassing myself or saying something dumb,try and relax or have a few shots of vodka beforehand to calm your nerves.
first of all, you should only date black men
I like it when girls are shy more.

No comments:

Post a Comment