Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm 15 & wana date, how do i convince my mom. ADVICE?

im 15 about to be 16 in late september


she tells me that when i turn 17 i can date


but i dont wana date like fall in love or nothing


i simply want a bf to go out with %26amp; have fun


WHAT ADVICE CAN YOU GIVE ME TO HELP ME CONVINCE HER I CAN DATE %26amp; IM READY FOR IT ? ? ? ? ? ? ?I'm 15 %26amp; wana date, how do i convince my mom. ADVICE?
What helped me is sitting down with her and letting her know that she has taught you well and you arent' going to do anything you will regret. Invite him over for dinner at your house .......... maybe that way your mom will feel more comfortable around him.I'm 15 %26amp; wana date, how do i convince my mom. ADVICE?
i need to no your mom to tell you what to say


or tell her she can meet all the guys you go out with
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment