Friday, April 30, 2010

Dating advice help pls

I really like this girl. We went to the movies recently and I paid for her ticket. So over the weekend she's going abroad and she told me she'd message me.





And her message said ';I will miss u';. It's driving me crazy thinking - help, how do I make her like me more? Or fall for me. I really really like her and I don't want her to think I'm freaky (By telling her I like her - so cliched) And it's different because I'm a girl too. Btw I'm the more butch kind I guess. Usually it's supposed to be me making the first move get what i mean?





Helppppp! Do you think she likes me? Dating advice help pls
wait till she gets back and tell her you like her and see what her response is go for it girl or youll never knowDating advice help pls
Sorrry, you will have no power over other people's emotions or behaviors.





Go where you want to go, be who you are, and there, you will find the person who probably is doing the same, almost seeming to have been waiting for you all along.





Enjoy that person's company. There's the one for you!
say : i'll miss u too XD (the XD is included in the message)

No comments:

Post a Comment