Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I want to date this girl can anyone give me some advice how to?

she is very nice i met her just a few days ago i really really like her but im shy and she's a little shy too and i can't seem to keep a conversation going i don't know what to do can anyone help me i really want to date this girl there's something special about herI want to date this girl can anyone give me some advice how to?
Telling her how you feel without her being attracted to you is useless. Be funny, tell some jokes and stories and make her laugh. Get her to have a good time when she's with you, then ask her out.I want to date this girl can anyone give me some advice how to?
well dont be shy just tell her how u feel i bet she feel the same way about u
Juz give her a passionate kiss suddenly. She will cool down after that





Good luck........
  • lip blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment