Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Me and and my date are goin out this week end we already went cinema,can you advice me where to go next?

i looking for place dat you can hear each other and talk :)Me and and my date are goin out this week end we already went cinema,can you advice me where to go next?
me and my Bf r going down to a river we like to sit there and ether eat or jus watch the stars at night its very romantic u could find a nice park or river near by trust me its great!Me and and my date are goin out this week end we already went cinema,can you advice me where to go next?
Just talk or do things AND talk?





Go skating, bowling, eating out at restaurants (it doesn't have to be fancy), go to the mall, take a nice walk to the park, swimming (beach or pool), arcade, movie nights.
ICE-SKATING! perfect place for couples and for dates :)
behind the cinema now should do
go to a park for a picnic

No comments:

Post a Comment