Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice on asking a girl on a date, and it would help if girls would anwser?

i went to the mall to get some new clothes, and the store that i shop at, this really beautiful girl was working there and i just asked her if they had what i was looking for and she got it for me and when i was in the dressing room trying on the clothes, she brought me other stuff that i didnt ask for and told me she thought i'd look really cute in them. so when i was getting ready to leave i was going to ask her if she'd like to have lunch with me but the line was so long and she was helping out another customer. so basiclly i want to know, what would be the best way to ask her on a date is and if you think she was at least a bit interested in me. thanks!I need advice on asking a girl on a date, and it would help if girls would anwser?
if she told you, you would look cute in clothes...then she's got to be doin something...just go back to the store, and pick out two shirts and ask her which looks better on you...then when you're done and (buy the one she likes more) then at the checkout counter (if she's the one that checks out your items) then ask her if she would want to go get lunch or maybe catch a movie some time...ask her about her day at work and get her #.I need advice on asking a girl on a date, and it would help if girls would anwser?
It's difficult to say if she was interested or just doing her job, next time your at the mall just ask her when her break is and ask her out for coffee and take it from there.
I think that she was interested in you. I would go back to the store and ask her for some more clothing and style tips because she was so helpful and you really liked what she picked out for you and while she is helping you again ask her to lunch. I think her two actions sound like she is interested in you, bringing you more clothes you didn't really ask for is one and saying that you would look cute in them is second. If she won't go out with you I can only guess she may have a boyfriend already and/or may just be a friendly and helpful girl, but I bet she will go out with you.
  • lip blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment