Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm going on my first date in 41/2 years. I need some advice?

This is my first date in 41/2 years and it's a blind date and I just need some advice from the men. What would you prefer a woman to wear on a blind date. take into consideration that it's winter. what do you like women to talk about?? I know I need to be myself but I don't want to bore this guy to death. Should I talk about my child hood or work or college or my family???????


HELP ME. PLEASE????I'm going on my first date in 41/2 years. I need some advice?
First off...wear whatever you think looks nice.


More then likely if he's digging you he'll like it too.


Then, When it comes to conversation...keep it light!


Don't get into how you need to have your neck stapled or how your dog died last night or yadda yadda..


If he asks you what you like, ask him too.


It can even be something like..


';So I was driving to work last night and I heard this song on the radio and it totally related to what I was going through, thats weird huh? does that ever happen to you?';


Don't get bogged down in day-to-day stuff, the lighter the better, you want to show your best side to him.





And I guess have fun. If you're thinking too much about it it'll end bad.


Go in it with the attitude, ';I've got nothing to lose so I'm going to do it without expecting anything. If this guy ends up to be an awesome dude, thats an extra bonus for me.


if not, well, you lost 20 minutes of your life....small price to pay!I'm going on my first date in 41/2 years. I need some advice?
Just be yourself
You might found this rude, but im not,.. Dont talk excessively!





Part from that, be polite and sweet and assertive. Share interests HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!





Show a little goods but not too much because you want him to be impressed.





have fun and good luck!
Be yourself, since it's a blind date...don't forget your pepper spray.
Wear something that flatters your body (and dress appropriatly for the activity that you are doing together).





Don't worry about what you talk about, ask him questions about the things you mentioned...if he has common hobbies or background let him know that you are intrested in such things too. But mostly let/encourage him talk about himself. (I'm not a man, but I've been very successful with professional men)
you shouldn't feel any pressure going into this date, because you are the woman. as long as you look good and sexy, you'll be ok.





the pressure is on the guy, not you. he has to entertain you, not you him. he has the responsibility of keeping the conversation interesting. if the date sucks, it will be because of HIM, not you.





just go with the flow as far as conversation...
If u want the guy to find you fascinating, GET HIM TO TALK ABOUT HIMSELF and just LISTEN!!! And laugh at his jokes. Believe me, that is the way to fascinate a man. Do not interrogate him with a string of ';short-answer'; questions; get him going on one subject for awhile and just let it flow naturally, but focused on him for the most part. Charm Class 101. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment