Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If one of your friends was dating a vampire what advice would you give them?

I'd ask if he had any single friends for moi =DIf one of your friends was dating a vampire what advice would you give them?
';..all right, I know you wont believe this , but *name*, youre dating a vampire! If youre not gonna believe me, go ahead. See for yourself . Goodluck!..(and have a bloody date!)';





LOL..hahah!If one of your friends was dating a vampire what advice would you give them?
I can't stop laughing!!!! hahahahahaha!!!! What about mummy or a zombie. lol. Or maybe a cyborg .lol. You hurt my stomach. Rofl
garlic i suppose. but this isnt really possible naa !! i mean dating vampires !! phew !
Garlic!



LOL @ first answer, and I think you're a screwed fangirl of Twilight. Am I right?
Button up!
Lots of garlic
  • lip blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment