Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Need Some Dating advice Please?

Divorced mother attracted to a guy that is a friend. I don't know how to feel the water and see if he feels the same way.





His brother and I had a brief casual encounter a few years ago but have remained friends still. Just wondering if I should let him know how I feel or if I should keep it from him and wait for him to feel the same that I do and tell me! I don't know what to do.





We are both looking for the same things I just don't know how to tell him that maybe we should date!!! HELP!Need Some Dating advice Please?
If you feel any vibes at all, you should just say something to him. The brother thing could be a litle weird, in fact that could the be reason he is holding back from telling you! Guys don't always have to make the first move and if you don't put yourself out there it might never happen!Need Some Dating advice Please?
tell him that you like him...it will be better if you just get it out in the open and say it...and since you are both looking for the same things then there is a good chance that you will both like each other

No comments:

Post a Comment