Friday, April 30, 2010

Help dating advice because I keep pissing off my new g/f...

I just started dating my g/f and she keeps getting irritated with me. We talk a lot on the phone and texting. Everytime we talk I seem to bring up my ex-wife, and I seem to elaborate on the reason for my divorce; is this something normal and what should be expected or is it something I shouldn't do or be talking about so often. I have been divorced for 2 years and I am completely over my ex-wife and I am really falling in love with my new g/f more and more each day. I need advice on this situation and the more information the better, thx!





Baby ( I knew you would read this so this is dedicated to you with love from me!) I love you!Help dating advice because I keep pissing off my new g/f...
hey im over my ex to.sure i havent found a gf yet.but when i do i will definitly not bring up the ex unless asked.just try to focus on not talking abour your ex.in time you will train your brain to stop.tell your gf to be patient and your working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment