Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm not allowed to date until I'm 19... Parents? Any advice?

Can someone who is a parent tell me why this is a good idea?


I know my parents trust me and I don't really have a desire to date mefore then because I know most likely at my age ( 16 ) the relationships won't be very beneficial and will distract me from other things but I just want another parents opinion?I'm not allowed to date until I'm 19... Parents? Any advice?
Thats harsh! What are they going to do when you go away to college? I'm sure they are just trying to protect you though. And what about prom? You wont be able to have a date for that as well?I'm not allowed to date until I'm 19... Parents? Any advice?
That's stupid. Your parents think they can shelter you by holding you down. That usually ends up with kids being totally out of control in college or whenever they get a little bit of freedom.
Put your parents on, we'll sort them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment