Friday, April 30, 2010

Guys advice - Whats it mean when u are on ur 5th date with a guy he is a smart **** a fair bit & affectinate?

He always has his hand on my knee and holds my hand occasionaly but is a smart **** as well and teasing, does this mean he really likes me or not??Guys advice - Whats it mean when u are on ur 5th date with a guy he is a smart **** a fair bit %26amp; affectinate?
I think he likes you... if he has his hand on your knee then I think he is attracted to you. He maybe just a smartass in general and likes to tease. There is nothing wrong with that if you are a smartass as well or you think its funny. Maybe he was trying to be playful or make you laugh. My buddy is like that. He doesn't do it to be mean, but to joke around and make you laugh. Good luck!Guys advice - Whats it mean when u are on ur 5th date with a guy he is a smart **** a fair bit %26amp; affectinate?
Yeah he likes you. He is being affectinate after all. He is touching you and holding your hand. Maybe he is being a smartass cause he is trying to impress you. I don't know him so I can't say. But sounds to me he likes you a lot.
  • lip blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment